Saturday, October 26, 2013

The big game is almost here

The temperature is 43 degrees with very calm conditions and 45 minutes to go before kickoff tonight. With the sun about to set, I expect the temp to drop off a few more degrees. It will be a cold, frigid night. At least it's not windy and it's not snowing!

I will try my best to post a halftime score and then a third-quarter score. The nerves are starting to kick in. This game is HUGE! It will easily rate in the Top-Five for all B-B-E football games I've watched. I can hardly contain my excitement for this one, and I sincerely hope you are able to watch it firsthand.

Here are some fantastic scores to report from Section 4AA today:
Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted 23, St. Agnes 20 (#4 seed clips #1!)
Maple Lake 27, Concordia Academy 21 (#3 seed beats #2!)

Holdingford (6AA) and Pierz (5AAA) have 7:00 kickoffs tonight. Stay tuned!


Labels: , ,