Wednesday, May 08, 2019

(VIDEO) Pink at the FargoDome

I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend in Fargo and also take in the Pink concert at the FargoDome on Saturday night.

In my newspaper column this week, I made a glaring error while describing the weekend. I mentioned "having breakfast at the hotel on Friday" when I certainly meant to say Saturday. It was a very weird mistake. Earlier in the column, I spoke about getting pictures at the Let's Go Fishing fish fry on Friday night and then driving to Fargo afterwards. I certainly did not have breakfast in Fargo on Friday! Sheesh!!!!

Check out this video clip from the concert:


Pink recorded "Just Like a Pill" in 2001. The song's music video was shot in December 2001. You can read more about this song at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_like_a_Pill. And be sure to take in my newspaper's column that gives a few highlights of the weekend that we just had.


I ran out of space to give proper coverage to the Smooth Magic 107 FM Sports Banquet that was held one week ago in Glenwood. Below is video (~10 minutes long) featuring the awards given to six student-athletes in the B-B-E Jaguars athletic program.


More updates to come later tonight.

Labels: , , , ,