Friday, November 27, 2020

More catch-up (ketchup?)

No, not ketchup...catch-up! Playing catch-up...will be for a couple more weeks the way it looks. It's amazing how far behind you can get on work while owning your own business!

I believe all my sports photos taken this fall up through November 1 have been uploaded to the Bonanza Valley Voice online gallery. You can see some of those albums here: https://bonanzavalley.smugmug.com/BBE-fall-sports-20.

In other news...I have been racking my brain for the last three days fretting over what to anchor my December 3 issue of the Bonanza Valley Voice issue. Now it is past midnight, Friday night (technically Saturday morning at close to 1 a.m.) and I found it! I found the inspiration and the idea of what to do to bolster the next newspaper. I don't want to give it away, but here's a hint: it will be a story that is deeply rooted in music, and a long-standing tradition that carried through across multiple decades. 

It's gonna be fun to see what develops and is ultimately published next week!

Labels: , ,