Thursday, January 14, 2021

(LIVE VIDEO) Home wrestling triangular is SATURDAY

I am giving this a whirl to embed the live video stream into this blog.


Thank you, B-B-E Broadcasting team!

**THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO SATURDAY, two days from now. This is due to the weather, not the pandemic. I just learned this about 10 minutes after initially adding this blog post while visiting with Mr. Gossen outside the elementary school. I was over there this afternoon videotaping and taking pictures of the steel "framing" of the addition on the northeast side of the building. The progress is exciting! I've been saying that over and over again since last summer. 

*The home wrestling triangular is postponed to Saturday, January 16 with a start time of 2 p.m. for the first dual between the B-B-E Jaguars wrestling team and Paynesville Area.

I've looked for a link for the girls' basketball game tonight at Royalton, but I have had no luck finding it. I will try again tonight. This event is still on*****

Also, tomorrow's home game at the elementary school will be a varsity-only event with tip-off at 6:30 p.m. The B-B-E Jaguars boys' basketball team opens their 2021 season against Maple Lake. This event is not open to the general public, but attendance is allowed at two people per student-athlete on a pre-registration basis.





Labels: , ,