Monday, July 12, 2021

(VIDEO) Concert in the Park


Members of the B-B-E high school band performed a special Concert in the Park as one of two events that formally kicked off the Bonanza Valley Days 2021 weekend in Brooten.

Below is video from the concert:


Still recovering from a great weekend in Brooten! It was incredible! 


And this is exciting! We have already decided that we will add more art for the BVD 2022 celebration. In the "off season" plans will be made for children's arts and crafts activities. It will definitely add to the fun that we are already looking forward to next summer.

I can't write enough about how wonderful the weekend was. I am so grateful we were able to kick it off with church and a concert! At some point this week, I will get the BVD Church in the Park video posted to the Bonanza Valley Voice website.

I haven't counted my photos taken since last Thursday, but it is easily past 500 pictures from all the events across four days of BVD 2021!

Monday afternoon update:
I finally got around to looking at MN Department of Health COVID weekly zip code reports from June and July. Since at least May 27, the Brooten zip code (56316) has had zero new COVID cases. I honestly expected maybe two or three on there in June. Nope, not the case! I have to go back in the data before May 27 to see when the last new case was reported to the MDH.

Lest ye forget, there's still COVID out there...but for whatever reason, it hasn't reared its ugly head in Brooten. I have other data from other towns, but that's gonna have to wait.



Labels: , ,