Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Volleyball updates from Osakis

Updates to follow here from Osakis High School. I expect to be able to post scores following each set in the varsity match. *The varsity match should get started at approximately 19:25 tonight. I made it, and the pre-match drills are halfway done as I type this. I don't see video streaming equipment set up here, and there's no radio coverage. 

I'll do my best to post! Updates to follow on this blog post after 19:30.

Match updates...
The Jaguars and Silverstreaks are tied at 6-6 early in game one. *Final score of set one: B-B-E 25, Osakis 15! The first set was over at 19:47.

In game two, the Silverstreaks shot out to a 6-0 lead and maintained that advantage through most of the set. After falling behind 9-1 and then 15-6, the Jaguars rallied to cut it down to 16-12. Final: Osakis 25, B-B-E 16.

GAME 3 FINAL: B-B-E 25, Osakis 13.

Final scores in a new blog post, with video...coming.

THANK YOU to Bonanza Valley State Bank for sponsoring this Jaguar Sports update!

Labels: ,