Friday, November 18, 2022

Opening night of 'Anastasia' is here! (VIDEO)


Click on the following link to watch an interview with one of the seniors in the musical, Paige Klaphake: https://bit.ly/3hKYkfi.

Opening night is tonight! I hope you already knew that. They have sold 100 tickets as of 5 p.m. tonight!! That is awesome! I sure hope we can fill Olson Auditorium for at least two of the three nights! There's no reason we can't.

**Friday night intermission update: we have a very nice crowd tonight! At least 180 are in the house. Act I was terrific!!!!!

**Here's a video from one of the final scenes in Act II tonight:


I'll be repeating this over and over this weekend: don't cheat yourself out of a wonderful experience by missing this musical!!! Don't be that person. I'll be working overtime this weekend on promotion of the musical. The kids have earned it! I glanced at the B-B-E school Facebook page and only saw one musical post in the month of November among a couple dozen sports-related posts. We can all do better!



Labels: , ,