Monday, November 17, 2008

Large Crowd on Hand for Jaguars Football Awards Banquet

A large crowd of JV/Varsity players and parents were on hand tonight at the Belgrade City Hall, where the Jaguars football coaching staff named a host of individual awards for the 2008 season.
I've uploaded 76 photos from the banquet to my Sauk Herald Online photo gallery. The URL is http://saukherald.mycapture.com. Through numerous e-mail contacts I have with parents, I'll be sending out some of the photos over e-mail this week.
I'm still plugging away with my football and volleyball CD's. It's a work in progress, to say the least! Each CD takes roughly 1 hour to complete, as I have to "cherry pick" through almost 2,000 fall sports photos that I've taken since August 15th. Yikes! This Jaguars sports update brought to you by: