Thursday, November 13, 2008

All-Area Volleyball Teams Picked at the West Central Tribune - 3 Jaguars Honored

Jenny Hieserich, Heidi Lensing, and Emily Roelike were named to the All-Area volleyball team earlier this week. It is a big honor to have three players named from B-B-E.

The Jaguars football team will have their annual awards banquet on Monday, November 17th. The following Friday, the Jaguars volleyball team will host their awards banquet. I don't have any details on times or locations yet.

**Update on Friday afternoon... Royalton out of the Prairie South Conference won their semi-final game in the Class A football state tournament, defeating Lake Park-Audubon 20-6. They advance to their first-ever Prep Bowl in football. The Royals also played in the state championship in 2007 in baseball, finishing in 2nd place.

Speaking of football, I'm slowly but steadily getting all my playoff photos edited and ready to put on CD's for the football families who have ordered CD's for that sport. I'm about 1/3 done with state volleyball photos as well. Over the weekend I'll get all my football CD's done and ready for Monday night's football banquet.

Then, hope to finish up volleyball CD's next week. I'll officially be ready for winter sports by then! Finally.