Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another very special moment...

Photo by Cheryl Kampsen
Assistant varsity coach Brad Goodwin stands up after catching his breath and hugs head coach Dave Montbriand. The photo was taken moments after the "championship pileup" took place of the Jaguar players on center-left court at Target Center.

A special thanks to Cheryl Kampsen for all the pictures she got this past winter and shares on Facebook for the B-B-E community. It takes a huge load off of my shoulder knowing someone else is able to get pictures of this team for the athletes and their families to enjoy.

Wow, I just noticed that I added this picture yesterday. I think I'll just leave this one here to illustrate what the last few days have been like...in a word...crazy!

Here's a direct link to my photo albums containing all my photos from the 2012 playoffs...all four Section 6A games and all three state games, plus the Pep Fest/send-off rally.
http://saukherald.mycapture.com/mycapture/category.asp?eventID=1429716&CategoryID=72327

Labels: , ,