Thursday, October 17, 2013

Latest football QRF is in

The Week 8 QRF rankings were just posted shortly before 8:00am this morning. My "chalk" held up according to what I'm seeing for rankings, with the Jaguars football team holding the number two spot in Section 4A.

Out of 62 teams in Class A, B-B-E sits at number four, while A-C-GC is right behind them at number five. Minneapolis North is ranked #1 in Class A.

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!
 **Update at 8:37am: dang!! The suspense is killing me. If for some odd reason B-B-E doesn't get the #2 seed I will blow a gasket. I have a feeling they're just reviewing everything and making sure the calculations are accurate before they post the final seedings.

(Calm down here, I have an answer)

The only question mark remaining was possibly in the #7 or #8 seed. The Jaguars will get the number two seed...I'll have more information to post at some point this morning!

Taking a look at the Central Minnesota Conference...
It appears that five of the eight teams will have first-round home playoff games. Wow!

QRF rankings by their respective sections for all CMC teams are as follows: Holdingford (#1 seed), Maple Lake (#3 seed), HL-W-W (#4 seed), B-B-E (#2 seed), Pierz (#4 in 5AAA). And the lower teams are Rockford (#6 in 2AAA), Kimball Area (#7 in 4A), Eden Valley-Watkins (#6 in 5AA).

Labels: ,