Sunday, March 02, 2014

(Video) Post-game after Swanville

Here's senior James Kuefler talking about the Swanville win last night. Towards the end I got off track and nearly botched the interview. I apologize for that. This isn't my first rodeo, and I will do better than that.

Video marked private...that will happen to videos often during the playoffs. I'll leave a video up for about a half day to a day...then it's down. So check here frequently to look for fresh content each day.

Updates will be rare today. This website has gotten record traffic in the last week and I expect that to continue. The problem isn't acquiring material to talk about, it's just getting time to sit and post it.

I know one thing. It's easy to sit here and know how Upsala feels right now. We lived through an almost identical storyline that they did last year. It will take months to get over it.


Labels: ,