Friday, March 28, 2014

WCCO

While I have no intention on giving any publicity to what happened at lunch time yesterday (no one got hurt, so settle down people) apparently WCCO has other ideas. I hope they leave it alone. **Update: it's not newsworthy as I suspected...it didn't gain traction with WCCO. That is how it should be. Why glorify it?

I am not terribly upset about what the kids did. It wasn't that smart in my opinion, but what I really worry about ... every day in fact ... is what type of trouble kids can get into at night, on weekends, partying, drinking, etc. That is what really troubles me. I honestly haven't heard of much alcohol-related stupidity going on in Jaguar Country. I'm sure it still happens.

That's what I really ask people/parents/adults to worry about and try to prevent. I see enough news stories about schools dealing with the deaths of children, whether by accident or by stupidity. The latest being at Dawson-Boyd high school.