Monday, May 19, 2014

Spring concert!! and a big announcement

Choir director and music teacher Jeremy Winders choked back tears while saying what we all hope is a temporary "good-bye" while he takes time away from teaching to spend time traveling with family.

The choir and band students were fantastic tonight!!!

What a night for the Fine Arts department at B-B-E!!! Tyler Borgerding was awarded the prestigious John Philip Sousa award by band instructor Chris Coppicus. Nick Benton was given the Distinguished Music Award by choir director Jeremy Winders, an honor given to the most-dedicated senior choir member.

And perfect timing for my Internet to bug out on me, keeping me from uploading my video clips from the night. Grrrr...and my card reader isn't working, so no photos either, just what you see above in the rough photos from my cell phone of my digital camera screen. Grrrr

By the way, click here to read some breaking four-day week news:
http://saukherald.com/articles/2014/05/19/b-b-e-school-board-decides-flexible-schedule



Labels: , ,