Saturday, June 06, 2015

Elrosa Saints in Sunburg!

Finally, a day when I can take in an Elrosa Saints amateur baseball game. The last three chances I've had to go to an Elrosa Saints game have all been rained out. Today doesn't look like a "sure bet" but I doubt enough bad weather will cross Sunburg to cancel the game.

Elrosa travels to Sunburg today for a Cornbelt-Stearns County League clash against Norway Lake-Sunburg. First pitch is at 3 p.m. See the ad below for other activities going on in Sunburg today following the game, as the Sunburg Fire Department has a couple big fundraisers taking place.

After today, Elrosa travels to Meire Grove to resume Stearns County League action on Sunday with a 1:30 p.m. game.

Click on the graphic for best viewing of this poster.

Today is packed tight with activities, including graduation parties...I have started my Graduation 2015 Smugmug photo gallery, but only a few photos have been uploaded. I also have a great deal of state track coverage to post, but that probably won't happen until later tonight.

Labels: ,