Saturday, March 03, 2018

Pit stop

Striking gold at Xcel Energy Center!

Pit stop at Perkins in Monticello as I head back home. I haven't had a chance to really catch my breath since Wednesday afternoon. It's been go, go, go, go, go!

We have a lot to soak up!! Our first state wrestling champion in 29 years!!! And just our second in B-B-E history! I still can't wrap my head around it!

Adam Jaeger finishes the season 34-0. That is incredible! I'm on WiFi now uploading the video clip of Jaeger getting his gold medal at the awards ceremony.

**Here's that video clip, recorded in ultra-high definition (needs an updated browser to watch it in ultra-HD). Not very often do I get a chance to witness greatness like this! There's no doubt about it now: B-B-E has an elite, small-school wrestling program!!!

Thank you to North American Insurance Agency of Belgrade and Elrosa for being a premier sponsor of the newspaper's state wrestling tournament coverage!


Labels: ,