Saturday, March 09, 2019

Snow

So it snowed across Jaguar Country today! In case you haven't heard.

It has made a total mess, and I mean TOTAL mess out of the news and sports departments at the Bonanza Valley Voice. For weeks I've been looking forward to being involved in the soup and sandwich supper that will be held on Wednesday night, March 13 prior to Lenten services at West Lake Johanna Lutheran church. That enthusiasm was not dampened one bit by having to miss Ash Wednesday service last week by shifting my full attention and efforts at covering robotics in Duluth...but now I've had a douse of cold water thrown on my outlook for the week.

Enter this snow storm, which shifted the boys' basketball playoffs. Now next week I'll simply have to go "day by day" with my scheduling. Right now we will root and cheer and hope for the very best for our B-B-E Jaguars boys' basketball team on Monday night when they face Upsala in the sub-section semifinals. That game will have a 7:45 p.m. tip-off at Foley high school.

Labels: , ,