Thursday, March 07, 2019

Choir, basketball

Lots of changes here...the B-B-E high school mid-winter choir concert has been moved week from March 11 to Monday, March 18.  That day (18th) is also a school day for B-B-E.

Also, the boys' basketball playoff finals has been moved from Tuesday, March 12 to Monday, March 11. This precipitated the move of the choir concert. I haven't confirmed, but I believe the change in the basketball playoffs is due to the rural Township meetings and elections taking place next Tuesday.

**For tonight's boys' basketball game at home, The Train 106.5 FM will carry the game starting around 7:30...tip-off is at 7 p.m.!

Updates from the home playoff game will follow around 8 p.m., although I expect the game to be just about done by then.

...and after 8 o'clock, I can't get the stream to work. It just keeps buffering. I've sent out texts to see if I can get a score from the playoff game at the elementary school.

*Basketball updates will follow in a new blog post!


Labels: , ,