Thursday, September 19, 2019

An upside

An upside to all the stress lately. I've lost about 10 pounds since Bonanza Valley Days weekend.

There's always some kind of silver lining, right?

We've gotten majorly off track here at the newspaper. I may be getting pushed right off of Main Street in Brooten, and I don't even know it.

On a day when I should be excited about our fall sports teams and general excitement in the school, I'm sitting here on my sports blog venting. Everyone has family. Stress deflects out to everyone around us. When you're fighting for your existence and your livelihood, it creates monumental stress.

Answers are coming, it may take some time, though.

Eventually we'll get operations back to normal at the Voice. I hope it won't take the full length of the fall sports season. We'll see.

In the mean time, I'm still going to try to continue enjoying summer!

81 degrees and basically full sun shine today!! Holy macaroni!!!

Labels: