Thursday, November 21, 2019

(VIDEO) Church Choir at East Norway Lake Lutheran

Video from Sunday's worship at East Norway Lake Lutheran church of rural New London...had to shoot low-def from my cell phone. My regular videocamera died during Pastor Wayne's children's sermon...!


And it's a good thing I discovered that I failed to charge the video camera the prior night after the musical. It had enough battery (fully charged) to get through the entire two-hour musical show. But then on Sunday morning it had enough battery to get just a couple minutes of Pastor Wayne Kopitzke's children's sermon. I was able to make sure I had charger, etc. for the third musical performance that afternoon...and I didn't arrive with a dead battery! Batteries are my nemesis, when dealing with multiple cameras, laptops and a cell phone in my Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper operation.


Labels: ,