Saturday, November 09, 2019

Welcome home, Jaguars!!


We had a terrific welcome home ceremony tonight and heard a heart-felt speech from Coach Waddell as the Jaguars basked in the excitement of a second consecutive state tournament trip. This is just the second time in school history that the B-B-E Jaguars volleyball team has had back-to-back state tournament trips. The first time was in 2007 and 2008 in Coach Weller's first two seasons as head coach.


**In the hustle and bustle of the last couple of days, I forgot to post this!!!! I don't even remembe when I put it together. Here's an exciting highlight reel from the section finals...post-match celebrating! "Get your medals and trophy!"


Time to re-acquaint myself with home! Even though I was here for a brief spell last night, most of the hours of my days recently has been chase-chase-chase-chase!

It is good to be home.

Congrats to Stewartville for winning the Class 2A state championship today! They went the full distance in a five-set marathon against defending state champion North Branch. The Tigers won game five 15-12!



Labels: ,