Friday, May 27, 2022

Fastpitch seniors (VIDEO)...and baseball


I've got the video recorded one week ago today following the final game of the regular season for the B-B-E Jaguars fastpitch team. Seniors Kailey Fischer and Kylie Winter were honored prior to the potluck meal that players, coaches and families enjoyed at the elementary cafeteria. The varsity team was a close-knit bunch this season, and it was an honor to be able to spend any amount of time with them on or near the ball diamond. They were always classy and respectful whether they won or lost. Bravo!

VIDEO:


At Upsala yesterday, the B-B-E Jaguars baseball team lost a tough battle with Upsala/Swanville Area by a 6-4 score. They open playoffs next week, althought I haven't caught up to where that all stands. I believe they are still ranked No. 3 in Sub-Section 6A-South.

I thought I had a video uploaded from the Senior Awards night on Wednesday, but now I see that I do not. UffDa, back to that now.



Labels: