Saturday, July 09, 2022

BVD Day III !!


Rise and shine Bonanza Valley Area!

Day III of Bonanza Valley Days 2022 is underway. I'm severely short on sleep but jacked up on adrenaline and a great attitude and ready to CONQUER THIS DAY.

Wonderful moment of my Friday night: at the park last night, an older gentleman gave me a stack of some cash and asked me to buy some to-go boxes for local families in Brooten from the firemen's chicken BBQ. I got choked up when he did that. I am choked up right now typing this. That's what it's all about.

Remember! tons of BVD coverage is posted at my newspaper's website: https://www.bonanzavalleyvoice.com.

The BVD 3-on-3 youth (elementary) tournament includes seven boys' teams and seven girls' teams. They just got started a few minutes after 9 a.m.

SATURDAY has gone just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Just the most awesome BVD we could imagine!!!!! Tonight is gonna be off the hook!!!!

**SATURDAY NIGHT update: a fresh web article has been posted regarding the Miss Brooten pageant results. That can be found by clicking over to the newspaper's website (short link): https://bit.ly/3IuFzX2.




Labels: