Friday, October 07, 2022

Having a "pinch me" moment


In the midst of a really great Homecoming week, I just had a "pinch me" moment. As in: pinch me, this is too good to be true. What I'm referring to is related to the B-B-E school board. I am very sad to report that two really, really great people are retiring from the board: Pat Thieschafer and Scott Voss. I can't say enough good things about them!

While it's sad to lose those two from the board, I am beyond thrilled to report that two B-B-E graduates from what I'll call "the next generation down" have stepped up to the plate to sign up for the school board election: Megan Jenniges (Class of 2006) and Ashley Rath (Class of 2007). They are two individuals who I also cannot say enough good things about! Against the weight and the general oppression of what the state of Minnesota (and the feds) put down on our public schools, it is of the utmost importance to have high caliber individuals serving on the school board. I see that continuing at B-B-E.

Speaking of great things! Here's a video from last night prior to the varsity volleyball match:


Day FIVE of Homecoming is today! The pep fest is SOON so that's next on my agenda.

See you there I hope!

Labels: