Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Getting caught up...in the garden


As I move the newspaper operations out of triage and crisis mode back towards a more normal pace, I'm bogged down tonight in the garden. We're reaping what we sowed, and that means we have a lot of fruits and vegetables to harvest! Life is good.

Here's a glimpse of an evening getaway my wife and I had a little over a month ago. It seems so long ago...this was recorded at The Ledge Amphitheater in Waite Park on August 16.

VIDEO


Progress with fall harvest! We froze about 10 pounds of tomatoes/green peppers tonight. In minivan news...our 2013 Chrysler minivan was delivered to Hofmann Transmission earlier today. It will now be in the perfectly skilled hands of Scott Voss and his staff. I look forward to getting it back on the road!!! Our fingers are crossed that it will be available once November playoffs are heating up for volleyball and football...time will tell!



Labels: ,