Thursday, August 29, 2024

Second volleyball match of the week (SPORTS SHOW)


We have home cooking for the B-B-E Jaguars volleyball team for the second night in three days. The Jaguars host Parkers Prairie tonight in a game of teams that both won their respective openers. The Panthers, a fellow Sub-Section 6A-South team, defeated Verndale 3-1 on Monday night to start their season. They are coming off of a 24-6 season last year and have big aspirations for 2024. We'll see how tonight goes! I expect a very tough match.

My first sports show of the season is uploading now. I recorded it on Tuesday night, but then I had technical difficulties with the MPG file! Dang it! I recovered it and have it fixed and ready for viewing once it's ready on YouTube.

And finally...here's that sports show video...


I was running out of battery right after I hit record, and I had to end the whole thing early and clip off the end part when the battery died. The GOOD news is that the newspaper stayed on track, and it has ample coverage across three of our four fall varsity sports.

Varsity match updates against Parkers Prairie...
I'm finally wrapped up from the Brooten Farmers Market, so now it's time to shift gears to volleyball!

Game one: BBE 25, Parkers Prairie 14.  
Game two: Parkers 25, BBE 21.




Labels: , ,