Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Sights around B-B-E Land


Santa was in town in Belgrade on Saturday morning. More information on this event will be published in the December 2nd issue of the Sauk Centre Herald.


For your December calendar... Be sure to add this to the next two Monday's...the Junior (Dec 8th) and Senior High (Dec 15th) Band & Choir Christmas Concerts. They both begin at 7:30 at the high school.

**Winter sports update...And I will add more information to this when I get it. On Friday night, December 5th...the high school will host the 8-team Jaguars wrestling tournament, and the elementary will host the Jaguars boys basketball Tip-Off Classic. The first basketball game is at 6pm, the second is at 8pm. The Jaguars will play in the 8pm game, opponent to be announced.

I am not sure where the third-place and championship will be played, my guess is the high school but again, when I find out for sure I'll post that here.

I encountered a small "glitch" with my Bonanza Valley Bank link and photo for their advertisement. (Below the Booster Club Ad) I will get that fixed this weekend! Gosh-darn technology.

This B-B-E area photo update brought to you by: