Sunday, February 10, 2013

Area weather-related announcements starting to come in

As of 18:12 on Sunday night, Hancock and Minnewaska Area schools announced that they will be closed on Monday, February 11. *Also, Osakis, Benson, Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg, Ashby and Alexandria schools are closed.

As of 23:45, Holdingford, Melrose Area, Albany Area and Sauk Centre are two hours late.

My guess is the B-B-E vs. Ashby girls' basketball game that is supposed to be tomorrow night will not take place. With Ashby being closed on Monday, that's the assumption. I'll confirm that on Monday and post what I learn.

By the way, this week is "Snow Week" ironically at B-B-E. I'll see if I can find some type of schedule of activities on Monday - even though school is closed.

Oh, and by the way, here's a letter to the editor...penned by me...printed in the Morris Sun Tribune:
http://www.morrissuntribune.com/content/letter-sentence-drunk-driver-disturbing

Labels: ,