Monday, October 28, 2013

A fabulous night for B-B-E's high school choir!

Molly Tengwall had a solo part in the final song of the night.
Shown are four members of the Acoustics performing tonight.

Wow! Just two nights after I was completely electrified by the Jaguar football team's performance, I took in the B-B-E high school's fall choir concert and was totally blown away. These kids were absolutely fantastic tonight. I was thoroughly impressed!! I should come to expect it though: B-B-E has wildly talented students!

The neat thing I take out of it is how so many high school students are involved in so many activities. For example, I noticed quite a few volleyball players in the choir tonight who will be suited up for battle tomorrow night in the playoff match in Long Prairie. And then quite a few football players who will be suiting up Friday night for the HUGE section championship game in Sauk Centre. What a memorable week at B-B-E. As Jaguar fans, we are so lucky to be able to take it all in.

If you were unable to make it, you definitely missed out on something special. Luckily I was able to get a great deal of video. My photos didn't turn out the greatest, but I did manage to get about a dozen really great shots. By the morning you'll be able to view a photo album from tonight at the Sauk Centre Herald website photo gallery section: http://www.saukherald.com.

Before noon on Tuesday I'll get the 19-minute long video from the senior high choir's performance posted here. It will be a video embedded in the Sauk Centre Herald website.

**Tuesday update: here's the link to view the majority of the senior high choir performance last night:
http://saukherald.com/content/b-b-e-fall-choir-concert-senior-high-performs

Here's the Sauk Centre Herald photo gallery...67 photos, roughly half are what I'd call "good" pictures:
http://saukherald.smugmug.com/EVENTS2013/Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa-area/BBE-Fall-Choral-concert

Sure as heck I didn't bring a program home to tell me the names of all the songs performed.

Can't miss mentioning...the junior high choir sounded great as well.



Here's the Acoustics group performing tonight...the latter half includes Hanna Antonsen's terrific rendition of Cee Lo's hit song "Forget you" with the other singers accompanying:


More coming later.

Labels: , ,