Thursday, April 11, 2019

Don't

Do not threaten me or my family. I am very good at operating with eyes in the back of my head. You could say it's one of my special skills.

I'll see you coming from a mile away.

Did some of you forget about the deranged Internet stalker I stared down in the winter of 2014-2015? Do you remember how hard he came after the police chief we had at the time, Derrick Bjork?

I wasn't scared of that stalker, and I'm certainly not scared of veiled threats delivered to me in public telling me to be careful what I say.

On a different topic...
The roads are pretty bad out there! I hope it doesn't take reading this sports blog to learn that. Multiple transportation jurisdictions in Minnesota have given "no travel" advisories.

Please be careful out there! And pray for the safety of anyone who has to drive, especially truckers.

Also, the Belgrade Public Library is closed today. They asked media for help on getting that word out. Honestly, so many businesses are closed today or closing early that I don't have a ghost of a chance of keeping up and listing them all.

And late in the day...
I'll be posting again tonight on a new blog post.

Labels: