Tuesday, February 16, 2021

No luck with live stream (boys' basketball) **UPDATE: we have live video

I could not find a live video player for the game in Sauk Centre tonight...and I don't have time to keep digging. 

My apologies.

Looked again around 8 o'clock and came up empty...I saw that MidMNSports-dot-Come is broadcasting the Melrose vs. St. Cloud Cathedral game.

The Train 106.5 FM is covering New London-Spicer vs. Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted.

Bummer!

The JV Jaguars won 48-35 tonight at Sauk Centre.


**FOUND IT. Just wasn't looking in the right place. Here it is...it's now halftime.


The B-B-E Jaguars boys' basketball team trails 23-17 at halftime at Sauk Centre.

Time to get their "A" game going!

*Update: just over a minute into the second half, and now it's 28-17.

And 90 seconds in...now it's 30-17, and B-B-E is in a timeout.

*Update: with 15:22 left, Kaden Pieper canned a three-pointer to get it back to a 10-point game, 32-22. Then the Mainstreeters answered 20 seconds later with a corner three-pointer to get it to a 35-22 deficit.

*Update: with 8:30 left in the game, Sauk Centre has a 45-33 lead.

*Final score: Sauk Centre 52, B-B-E 50.

And I forgot all about the girls' basketball game at the high school. That's just how my week has gone so far! But I am happy to report that they won 50-25 over Royalton to improve to 9-0.

Time to get back to this week's newspaper. That's all for the night.

**Update: we've stretched out to a full 14-page issue this week. I can't even believe it. I hope you can get your hands on a copy. We went to four and a half pages of sports coverage.





Labels: