Friday, April 09, 2021

Departures for the STATE FINALS!

The players and coaches depart for Minneapolis at 9:15 a.m. this morning from the high school. The fan bus (or buses?) leave at 9:45 a.m. from Brooten and 10 a.m. from Belgrade. 

I'm in a mad rush to get my gear ready and get to the Target Center! The week has been a blur. And with perfect timing to blow up my day yesterday, a power steering line blew up on my van in the afternoon. There I sat at RJ's dumping all the rest of the fluid on the cement. I limped it to Chris Jensen Auto Repair, and we patched it back together last night before the subsection speech meet awards ceremony. THANK you to NAPA of Belgrade for getting us last-minute repair supplies.

Life is always an adventure and this week has been no exception.






Labels: