Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Huge win for CMC boys' basketball opener


The B-B-E Jaguars boys' basketball team won tonight by an 83-29 score over Holdingford to open the Central Minnesota Conference schedule. Kaden Pieper with 21 points and Luke Dingmann with 17 points were leading scorers for the Jaguars, who are 2-1 on the season. The Huskers fall to 0-5.

How amazing is modern technology? Well, it can be pretty amazing if you use it correctly. (It has huge downsides, too.) Tonight in a span of 10 minutes, I shot 59 "pretty good" pictures at the tail end of the basketball game with a Nikon camera that's 13 years old. I knew by that point the reserves would be playing, so I made a point to get pictures of them. They played terrific with a ton of hustle. Great job! I'm working to get as many pictures as I can to fit into this week's monster 16-page Bonanza Valley Voice issue.

More to come in the morning.



Labels: , , , ,