Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The musical reporter's scene (VIDEO)


This was just a flat out awesome and thoroughly entertaining scene to take in!

Savannah Finken starring as Countess Lily in this scene from the latter part of Act II:


More to come. I'm back in the saddle again working on digital media from the musical. I made every attempt I could to push this week's Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper to 16 pages, but it wasn't meant to be. We got to 14 pages, and that was enough work for one issue. This week's newspaper features 26 photos from the musical. When is the last time you heard of a newspaper publishing 26 pictures from a high school play? And just imagine: I wanted to publish even more if I had an extra couple of hours to work up two more pages.

**I'll get two new musical clips posted in a new blog post on Thanksgiving Day.



Labels: , ,