Monday, April 17, 2023

A little late to the party, but...


I'm late to the party on announcing this, but...today's varsity events (at Eden Valley) were cancelled due to the snowfall and cold weather. I don't have information on makeup dates. It still appears that tomorrow's track and field meet at Minnewaska Area is a "go" - let's hope!

Tonight was a terribly busy night with a Belgrade city council meeting, a Catholic parish meeting and the B-B-E school board meeting...all taking place in Belgrade. I made it to two of the three events...if this was baseball I'd be a king by batting .667!!! So I'll take that.

In other news...
Congratulations to Kara Wold (dramatic interpretation) and Jeffrey Cihlar (extemp speaking) for earning trips to the Class 1A state speech meet!! The state meet is April 28-29. More to come in this week's newspaper.



Labels: