Thursday, March 28, 2024

This is Holy Week (VIDEOS)


Holy Week started like a lion with a major snowstorm ripping across the Bonanza Valley area last Sunday and the days that followed. It was something to take in. I failed to heed my own caution, and I scooped too much of the heavy snow. No, I didn't have a heart attack, but I did wear myself out. I over-did it in a big way. I've needed the past two days to recover. It's amazing how having too much energy can get you in trouble!

Here's a video from Trinity Lutheran church featuring the last mid-week Lenten worship service; Pastor Jeanne Megorden is providing her sermon:


Maundy Thursday worship services were held across the area tonight. We had a nice turnout of 36 worshipers at West Lake Johanna Lutheran church in Gilchrist Township. There was room for much more, though. I hope you can get to at least one worship service this weekend. Church will make your life better. No one goes to church and goes home saying, "Gee, whiz, I shouldn't have gone to church."

Here's another video from the Belgrade Lions chili feed on March 16 at the VFW:


I finally updated the Bonanza Valley Voice website. You can see what's there at http://www.bonanzavalleyvoice.com. It's time to call it a night. I have a radio show to get to tomorrow morning in Glenwood. We should be on by 9:30 a.m. You can tune in via the radio at 107.1 FM or go online to listen to us at https://www.kmgk1071.com.



Labels: , ,