Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Day III of Homecoming: the greatest Color Run! and another sports show (VIDEOS)


We just held the greatest Color FUND Run ever in Jaguar Country, at least as far as I'm concerned. It was really something to be a part of. If you have never participated in one, you are really missing out.


Here's a quick sports show I recorded tonight before cleaning up:


I am excited to hear the fundraising total from the Color Run. Also, I have to give a huge shout out to Dee Jay Rocks and Cows! That was the Deejay who played music all afternoon for us. THANK YOU!

This is the first video I recorded this afternoon at the Color Run:


Here's a video featuring the finish line as the Color Run was winding down today:


I have a lot more to say about today! It was so much fun. We are richly blessed to be part of this community.

Community announcement...
The B-B-E National Honor Society will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, October 16 at the high school. Further details will be published in the October 3 issue of the Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper.



Labels: , ,