Friday, November 01, 2013

Nothing good

I have nothing good to report.

Final: Lester Prairie/Holy Trinity 29, B-B-E 12.

My Friday Night Lights XI report will follow after I get home. I have a lot to process right now, and the short drive back into Jaguar Country will give me a chance to do just that. No matter what, this will be difficult to deal with on my end. I don't believe I've ever wanted a B-B-E football team to win as bad as I wanted us to win tonight. The stars aligned for a state tournament in football, but for some reason the football gods didn't smile on us tonight.

The CMC did well today overall, a tiny silver lining.

I am looking forward to the winter season for our guys, where the Jaguars will rise again on the basketball court and wrestling mat!!!

To my beloved wife: honey, you will be happy to know that the playoff beard disappears in the morning.

Labels: ,