Monday, February 25, 2019

If I had more time

If I had more time, I'd be able to write about all the exciting things going on at B-B-E schools. Much of this surrounds the academic side of what is happening in our district. In the coming months, I will write as much as I am able to in the Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper about all that.

Unfortunately, that's about all I can say because I have direct newspaper work to tend to!

I was excited to see the B-B-E Jaguars girls' basketball team has cracked the Top 10 in the latest Minnesota Basketball News state rankings. In their February 22 issue, the Jaguars are ranked No. 10 in Class 1A. They begin the playoffs with a home quarterfinal game this week Thursday (Feb. 28) at 7 p.m. Their opponent will be No. 9-seeded Hinckley-Finlayson, who just beat No. 8-seeded Onamia tonight by a 64-50 score in a play-in round game.

Labels: , ,