Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Legitimately

I am legitimately taking today off from blogging or reporting of any kind! Just some regular Wednesday office paperwork, and that's it. I finally have a day of rest before I jump back into the storm and start preparing the May 27 issue for press!

One comment: if you can, please put the Memorial Weekend parade in Grove Lake on your calendar! It would be a wonderful event to take in with your family. You can see that and other local events at the Bonanza Valley Voice community calendar (page 2 every week) or online at (short link): https://bit.ly/3hF0Hhy. (Helpful note: the Memorial Parade is Sunday, May 30 at 1 p.m. in Grove Lake.) That's the last item posted right now on the web calendar.

I've got some updating to do with the online web calendar. That will happen tomorrow. I am excited to get some graduation video clips posted tomorrow as well.

The family garden is calling!

Labels: ,