Thursday, July 01, 2021

So much happening...where to begin?


I need to clone myself! Wow, what busy times we live in!

An individual has come forward confessing to the vandalism at the Brooten Pavilion (early morning hours of Wednesday, June 30). I have more of an update coming at the Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper website. I'm happy to say that the system worked! (The police) They used a light touch to start out the investigation, and now a resolution can be made between the guilty party and the city of Brooten.

Here's a video that reviews information published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) as of June 30, 2021 (yesterday!) The video is only three minutes long, and in my opinion, it is in your best interest to watch it.


Also, my Bonanza Valley Voice website is down due to server/host issues. It's a technical issue, and it is being resolved today. Never a dull moment here!!!

More to come.

Labels: ,