Sunday, October 03, 2021

Let's go to church (VIDEO)


A sermon by Pastor Ron Knutson always delivers! He's an outstanding country preacher who lives and works right among us. A feature article on his ministry was published a year ago in the Bonanza Valley Voice newspaper.

Here's Pastor Knutson preaching at Sunburg Free Lutheran church last Sunday, September 26:


Pastor Knutson is a 1958 graduate of Brooten high school. He was a powerful fullback and team captain for the Brooten Buccaneers football team.

Just how out of it was I this weekend? I never got around to posting the big news that the B-B-E Jaguars volleyball team earned second place at Alexandria yesterday. They lost in a third-set tiebreaker to Alexandria by a 21-19 score (in a 15-point game). The Jaguars take a 16-7 record into this Tuesday's home section match with Hancock.  

**Don't forget about today's FREE harp/cello concert at Olson Auditorium, B-B-E high school! It starts at 2 p.m. And yes, it's FREE!

That's all for today. I'm still kicking my "Homecoming Hangover" - I could barely walk out of the stadium after Friday's game - I definitely over-did it last week, and I really shouldn't be doing that. Tomorrow is a pretty big day, too, with B-B-E's students holding their first digital learning day (at home) plus the last home tennis match of the fall season.

Labels: ,