Monday, January 16, 2023

College commitment! (VIDEO)


Over this weekend, the news was released that B-B-E's Abby Berge has signed with Minnesota State University-Moorhead to continue her prolific basketball career. Berge, a member of the B-B-E Class of 2023, is one of five seniors on this year's girls' basketball team gunning for a return trip to the state tournament after they fell in the Section 5A semifinals last year.

At MSU-Moorhead, Berge will rejoin former teammate Allisa Knight, who is in her second year playing for the Dragons. Knight is a 2021 B-B-E graduate. MSU-M is 8-8 overall and 5-7 in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference. She is currently averaging 8.6 minutes per game and scoring 2.8 points per game as a sophomore.

*Here's Abby Berge talking about her basketball career on Friday night after she eclipsed the 1,000 point mark in her career as a Jaguar:


Berge and her team host Upsala tonight in a non-conference game in Belgrade. They have not played on their home floor since defeating Kimball Area on January 5.

In other news...
I really buried myself with extra work...to the tune of 823 photos taken on a new camera I have been breaking in. I took these 823 photos between Thursday night's game at Royalton and Sunday's Just For Kix winter dance show in Brooten. I had no idea I got that carried away. The camera is working "very well" and gets about 80 to 90% of what I need it to get done. That figure will go up as I get used to it. Now I have to find time to comb over the 823 photos and see what gets into print. That stretch of time from Thursday to Sunday was about as crazy as it could get. It was absolutely nuts. FUN! Yes! FUN for sure, but NUTS too!



Labels: , , ,