Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Time to throttle up! Here's to a normal week (VIDEO)


It's high time to throttle up! The next few weeks are going to be crazy. Wide open crazy.

Tonight we have both basketball units in action in road contests. I blogged about that in the last post. Right now the January 12 newspaper issue is kicking my butt, so I have to kick back and overcome! It will be a lean and small newspaper. This is my "catch my breath" week as the marathon continues.

In the next few weeks, my stamina and the stamina of our parents, student-athletes and coaching staffs will be pushed and pushed and pushed!!! Keep your head up: it's going to be an exciting time!

Rather than it collect dust in my YouTube archives, I need to get this worship service posted before it gets too old. This is video from West Lake Johanna Lutheran on New Year's Day.

VIDEO:


And don't forget! Later this week the wrestlers are at Paynesville on Friday with an invitational that starts at 2 p.m.. The dance team heads to A-C-GC high school on Saturday for an 11 a.m. competition.



Labels: , , , , ,