Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Still recovering! And some exciting news


I've been quiet the past couple of days...still recovering from the past...few...months! More or less...the weekend was...nuts!!!! I have over 1,100 musical photos to comb through. It could take a week or more...B-B-E's fall musical is a REALLY BIG DEAL! In case you haven't noticed from the attention I throw that way...it's a huge, huge deal!!! It happens just one weekend per year. We are so proud of all of the students involved!

More on this next item will be published in this week's newspaper...the Belgrade Commercial Club raised over $600 at the Homecoming Tailgating party on October 6 at the high school shop. This is amazing! It's far and above more than what other recent Tailgating parties have raised at this event.

Bravo to everyone involved!

Also coming in this week's newspaper will be a season preview article for the 2023-2024 girls' basketball team. They open the season at Melrose next Tuesday.

Newspaper update...let the record show that I may never get coverage like I did for a musical like I did a year ago. I looked and counted roughly 55 pictures that were published for the musical across two weeks in 2022. This year in this week's newspaper, I have 14 musical pictures included. We will see how it goes next week.

For state football coverage...I have 13 pictures from the Minneota game in this week's Voice.



Labels: ,