Wednesday, November 07, 2012

It's a great day to be a Minnesotan...and an American!

One quick note: hats off to the Paynesville Area school district, as voters there approved an increase in their excess levy by a 61 to 39 percent margin.

I am absolutely stunned that the MarriageBigotryAmendment failed by over 100,000 votes in Minnesota. I am so proud of our state. I tip my hat to the gay and lesbian graduates of Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa, as I have gay and lesbian friends from B-B-E dating back to the first graduating class of the paired school in 1990.

Beyond that, it's high time the DFL Party delivers on what the Republicans failed to do...bring forward a platform for the 2013 Legislative session titled and focused on "jobs, jobs, jobs!"

Focused like a laser! I'll be watching you (DFL)..put up or shut up and prepare to be punished in 2014 as bad as Republicans were on Tuesday.

Labels: