Friday, April 16, 2021

Home opener

A home opener is scheduled today at 4:30 p.m. for the B-B-E Jaguars fastpitch team against Swanville. 

I haven't gotten results yet from yesterday's fastpitch or track and field action. Now it's time to prepare for my radio show on Smooth Magic 107 FM in Glenwood. (9:15 a.m.)

I learned yesterday that the Minnesota State High School League formally asked the Minnesota Department of Health if kids can play outdoor sports without masks.

The fact that we're at the point where we have to ask the MDH permission to do something that makes perfect sense shows how far we've gone in the wrong direction. God Help Us. Un-masking outside encourages outdoor activity. For MDH to discourage outdoor activity shows how vile they are. Vile, depraved.

On a GOOD note, THANK YOU to the MSHSL for taking that extremely pro-active step! I have criticized the MSHSL in the past. Today I am singing their praises.





Labels: