Friday, April 16, 2021

(VIDEO) Pandemonium at Target Center



It was one of those unforgettable moments that you'll never forget as long as you live...that moment when Josie Knutson cashed a three-pointer in the final minutes of the state championship game! Once it swished through the cylinder, just 70 seconds remained in the game. B-B-E trailed 43-41.

That was crazy! It's still nuts to watch that.


How I didn't have a heart attack in those final seconds of that game, I'll never know. 

I was incorrect on my guess work on who was in on the backcourt trap to start this video. (It was Abby Berge and Karsee Kampsen.) Hey, I at least got it right in my newspaper article this week!

*Update: in the home opener tonight, the B-B-E Jaguars fastpitch team lost by an 11-8 score to Swanville.


Labels: , ,